Its More Fun

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the Womb

When I started posting write-ups I didn’t really thought of a name for my blog.

For lack of better words, “My Blog” came into the picture.  However, it sounded so simple and devoid of any character. So I think.


I have been thinking for weeks about renaming it with another title. I finally had the time to sit-down (with a seat belt strap on), at 39,000 feet above sea level.

Last Sunday, on my flight from Singapore to Manila, I had 3 hours to think... 3 hours and 9 minutes to be exact. The plane cruised at its optimum altitude, the scenarios and events in my life emerged before my eyes. Don’t worry; there were no unexpected bumps, turbulence or engine trouble.

I thought about my life journey.  I thought about my family.  I thought about  friends I met through the years of constantly moving and traveling. The random people I met, the elders that thought me well, the people I dance with, dine with, cry with and laugh with.

We all pass through earth for a brief period in time, unless you’re the lucky one to own the elixir of life (or the philosopher’s stone), then having a full life is something we all opt to aspire.  Life as we all know it begins inside the womb, well…not including the in vitro fertilization (IVF) method of course.

As I continue to write about life and soul. As I go through the hiccups in the journey, “the Womb” shall be an outlet to share, to express and maybe even to inspire.




This blog is officially renamed as “the Womb.”

No comments: